- French Toast with honey and whole grain bread
- Peanut Butter Toast with apples or banana's (this works for lunch too)
- Oatmeal with fresh or dried fruit and milk, sweetened with honey or cider.
- Whole Grain Waffles with peanut butter
- Quick breads such as zucchini, banana, or pumpkin bread HOME MADE in advance
- Breakfast cookies (recipe below)
- English muffin or french bread pizza, made by you
- mashed potato and carrots with boiled egg yolk (sounds boring but kader LOVES it)
- bean burrito with cheese and tomatoes
- homemade lentil soup, (make a big batch and freeze in small containers)
- cheese toast with tomato slices
- cottage cheese with fruit
- beans and rice
- meatballs or meatloaf (make ahead and freeze, take out one or two, reheat, and voila)
Hope that helps, PLEASE, feel free to post your own tips, if you wish.