Friday, October 23, 2009

Cheesy salmon rice with artichokes

The baby Shoveled this cheesy concoction in his mouth like there was no tomorrow. and i think the whole dish cost me 4 dollars.

1 cup uncooked rice
1 chicken bullion cube

1 can salmon, no bones or bones removed (tuna is ok too)
1 can artichoke hearts, chopped small
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or other melting cheese of choice)
chopped parsley

cook the rice according to the package, but add the bullion cube. meanwhile mix the remaining ingredients. add the cooked rice and mix well. 

heat a little oil in a frying pan. add the rice and spread out. cook on medium high until the bottom starts to brown. mix and serve.

easy as rice.....

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to make this. I always have canned salmon in the pantry. I, too, will probably be shoveling it in my face as well!

    ReplyDelete